Comprehensive Complex Care
We provide full range of comprehensive services to medically complex patients including but not limited to:
- Specialty nursing services
- Acute Respiratory Failure with airway management using tracheostomy tube, chronic ventilator or respiratory dependent care patients and non-invasive ventilator.
- Gastrointestinal problems that requires G-tube, J-tube or NG-tube or pharygetomy tube
- Neurological Diseases such as MS. MD.
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Chronic Diabetes management.
- Wounds, wound vac, Ostomy and Catheter management.
- Medication Management: medication set up and administration.
- COMPANION CARE: one to one time with client with 4 hours minimum, including lighthouse keeping, shopping and walks. No hands on require with this care package.
- PERSONAL CARES: such as hair care and bathing; care of teeth, gums, and oral prosthetic devices; care and use of hearing aids; and dressing and assisting with toileting. Range of motion and basic exercises already prescribed by client therapist.
- MEDICATION: medication and treatment reminders and no administration require.
Homemaker services such as
- Doing laundry and ironing
- Cleaning stoves, microwaves and refrigerators
- Organizing closets and drawers
- Emptying the trash
- Grocery shopping
- Assisting with pet care
- Watering and caring for houseplants
- Planning meals, shopping for ingredients and preparing future meals
- Helping with personal errands
- Washing dishes and putting them away
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
Companion Care Services
- Arranging appointments and providing appointment reminders
- Organizing the client’s mail, paying bills, and mailing bills and letters
- Organizing closets
- Answering the door, overseeing home deliveries and supervising home maintenance
- Assisting with wake-up and nighttime routines
- Visiting with the client
- Responding to the client’s requests
- Helping with correspondence
- Participating in activities the client enjoys, including community events, games and cards, hobbies and entertainment
- Reading to the client
- Renting and playing movies
- Accompanying the client to religious services
- Visiting neighbors, friends and relatives
- Planning outings and accompanying the client to shopping centers, sporting events, club events, plays, concerts, movies and restaurants