Personal Care Assistants – PCA’s
Our personal care services (PCA) are certified nursing assistant/ home health aides. They provide friendly care, socialize and supportive services, including performing basic chores in the home.
PCA services from Care Partners Homecare LLC are available in the Twin Cities metro area and its suburban area.
Some of the services our PCAs provides include, but not limited to:
- Assist with medications reminders, and blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring as directed by a Registered nurse and the client’s provider.
- Assist with activities of daily living such as light housekeeping, bathing, grooming, dressing and clothing selection, Meal preparation, Toileting, Transferring and positioning, mobility, accompanying client to doctor and other appointments, Picking up medication prescriptions, etc.
- Perform home chores such as: helping with personal errands, washing dishes and putting them away, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting, changing linens and making beds, doing laundry and ironing, cleaning stoves, microwaves and refrigerators, emptying the trash, grocery shopping, assisting with pet care, watering and caring for houseplants, planning meals, shopping for ingredients and preparing future meals
- Provide friendship, socialization and support including:
visiting with the client, Responding to the client’s requests
Helping with correspondence, Participating in activities the client enjoys, including community events, games and cards, hobbies and entertainment, Reading to the client, renting and playing movies, Accompanying the client to religious service, visiting
neighbors, friends and relatives, planning outings and accompanying the client to shopping centers, sporting events, club events, plays, concerts, movies and restaurants.
- Our staff also monitor the client’s diet and eating, checking foods in the home for expiration dates, helping the client keep a calendar, arranging appointments and providing appointment reminders, organizing the client’s mail, paying bills, and mailing bills and letters.
- They also
assistwith organizing closets, answering the door, overseeing home deliveries and supervising, home maintenance, assisting with wake-up and nighttime routines.
- Perform tasks that are delegated and supervised by registered nurses
- Document care and observations as directed by the client’s plan of care
- Notify the registered nurse of any abnormal signs in the client’s health status
- Assist with range-of-motion exercises