Our Licenced Practical Nurses – LPN’s
Our LPNs are responsible for the delivery of quality patient care according to the patient’s individualized plan of care and physician orders. We are able to achieve this because of our focus on training staff.
Some of the care our LPN provides may involve:
- Direct observation
- Medication administration
- Administering prescribed treatments and therapies
- Care planning implantation
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management of client care
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and the overall care of the client.