- Acute Respiratory Failure with airway management using tracheostomy tube, chronic ventilator or respiratory dependent care patients and non-invasive ventilator. Example: BiPAP, CPAP, Trilogy.
- Gastrointestinal problems: GT/JT/NG, Mickey tube.
- Neurological Diseases: client with MS needing complete care.
- Neuromuscular diseases: client with ALS needing complete care.
- Diabetes management: Example: Insulin, glucose check.
- Wound Care: Ostomy care/teaching, pressure ulcer, vascular wounds, wound vac, wet to dry.
- Mental Health: cases by case.
- Dementia: those needing moderate to total care. We provide specific training to our staff. Ask one of our community liaisons about some of the training we provide.
- Medication Management: set up, administration, etc.